The heart of your forecourt
The back office system is truly the hub that drives your c-store and forecourt, keeping every outlet running smoothly. As fuel retailing advances so should this technology. Unfortunately, most conventional back office systems aren’t built with the future in mind.
Streamlining back office operations
evoBackOffice is an intelligent back office solution that offers everything you’ve come to expect from a back office system, and much more besides. evoBackOffice streamlines every element of back office operations including fuel and store inventory, margin analysis and supplier management. With the freedom to automate recurring tasks and ensure routines are personalised to your business, it helps you tackle the challenges of running a modern forecourt or c-store.
Sitting at the very heart of your forecourt business, evoBackOffice supports a diverse retail experience
Subscriptions to suit your forecourt model...
Whether you’re looking for a single site system or multi-location roll-out, evoBackOffice is completely scalable. With an evoLite subscription available for those who don’t need full back office functionality and options to choose from – why pay for functionality you don’t need.
Unlike current back office systems, evoBackOffice is designed on an open platform, which enables us to develop and release new features in a fraction of the time. It means your back office system will always be ready for the next big thing.
Unifying the back office and beyond
evoBackOffice forms part of our wider evolution product family. As such, evoBackOffice can easily be integrated with our EPOS solution, evoPOS, and our head office solution, evoHeadOffice. These can be deployed exclusive of each other, or else as a complete end-to-end retail solution.
- Browser based, access from anywhere via the internet
- Built to be intuitive, consistent screens & multi-tab
- Multi-user, more than one person can be logged-in simultaneously.
- Managed backup utility, your data is safe
- Informative dashboard providing key info at a glance
- Connected to best-in-class third party apps
- Rich stock control capability including electronic stock ordering
- Sage integration allows quick & easy posting of accounts. QuickBook and Xero also available.
- Multiple wholesaler and supermarket supplier links
- The ability to execute complex promotions
- Management of sophisticated loyalty schemes
- Powerful import of legacy data from existing systems
- evoLite subscription for those who don’t need a full back office
- Wetstock reporting including fuel Bunkering reports